Thursday, August 13, 2015

Jesus is Lord!

This whole summer has flown by! I have been able to get my book into the hands of pastors in Cameroon, Uganda and Nigeria, Africa. I also mailed my book to Pakistan and India pastors and their churches that requested my book. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by all the work it takes to get my book to the people of this world. But my Lord Jesus helps me everyday to make the divine connections he wants me to make. I praise Him for that.  I've connected with pastors in Quincy, IL and local stores are allowing me to put my book into their stores. Above all of this, the thought that rings through my mind is, "I must let others know how much they are loved by God, and what a Healer Jesus is!" If my book can reach one heart and one spirit, then all the hard work was worth it  to me. Jesus is still Lord over all sickness and disease. He will remain so forever! If you need healing today, receive it from Heaven! He has purchased for anyone that will come to Him by faith through grace. Until next time, keep your mind of Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith; who for the joy set before Him, endured the cross-JUST FOR YOU! Only believe and receive His mercy and goodness. Jesus is Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment